Is 700K/year a great salary in Abu Dhabi?

Hi All

Considering making a cross country move. Potential employer has offered 700k AED/year. I don't have kids yet but married (and expecting a kid). Spouse doesn't plan to work.

Questions:
1. I have a decent lifestyle and would like to maintain so. Would probably be looking at 15-20 mins commute from city hub. Preference would be a spacious 3 bedroom apartment or a 2 bedroom villa.
2. What has folks experience been on such a salary? Does this allow enough headroom to save 20% while allowing 2 vacations, weekly eat outs, other family entertainment etc.?

Thanks in advance to everyone who responds with inputs!

Hello there. I hope this is not coming late to you. The Answer is yes, it is enough to do all of you mentioned. the city is cosmopolitan and really nice. The beaches are some of the best in the world. I lived in AD for some 15 years and I live now in  Dubai for last 20 years also. the country is ok, safe and boating is one of the sports and entertainments you should miss to do. I normally do not get involved in such correspondence but I felt the urge to reply you and advise you about the city. I am MBA graduate from the States and have traveled the world. You would just love the place. Rentals are considered a bit expensive compared to those in the US but affordable relative to your income. Food is inexpensive and of good quality. Nightclubs are available and alcohol may be bit expensive depending on what eatery you go to.   Seafood is aplenty and exotic. It is a place, I am sure, you will not forget.
One thing you should note: like any other place on the globe it is not advisable to insult the local culture. I am sure you would not do that in your own country either. Do not drive whilst intoxicated and just mind your business. No politics. 
Good luck !