Moved to Adana

Hi I just moved to Adana and would love to meet people here that speak English

Hi Halawantyfirst,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you are a new member, it would be nice if you can introduce yourself to the community.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

My name is hala I came from California to live and work in Adana with my husband we like it here but want to meet people that speak our language

Hey Hala,

We will move to Adana Turkey as well soon and was wondering how it's going so far with you and your husband.

It is so beautiful here in turkey and we just moved to Mersin for a better job opportunity

That's awesome! Me my and 2 kids are coming next year to look for rental houses in adana. How is everything over there. Any difficulties you're facing?

Where will you be coming from

North carolina

boys & girls,, i'll move 2 Adana after 4-days , i ask all foreigner friends 2 join me, chatting, fun....etc & most important ,, getting out of our minds,, i like fitness, sports,, sports cars ,, music,,, & my most important hobby,, getting out of my mind,,
i'm looking for turkish & foreign friends in adana,, i supply many products as i own business,, email me: *** - search me on facebook same email
Prince

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

I was born and lived quite a long time in Adana. I can help anyone who has questions regarding there. I would suggest you to reach youth people you run into especially in the cafes of Ziyapasa or Gazipasa avenues. Unfortunately the middle and old age people is lack of English. Even the most of the collage students are lacking of speaking in English.