Dependant Spouse's study in Belgium

Hi all,
I am an expat from India, currently lives in Antwerpen.  Me ( Type B work permit) and wife (dependant visa) recently moved to Belgium.  My wife is planning to go for Masters in Belgium.
It will be very helpful if some can answer my following query. Do  she needs to apply for the Student Visa or the current dependant visa is enough?  Also, it will be good if some one can share their experience.

Generic answer: check with the university’s visa desk.

Let us wait if someone with experience can give more insight.


I am too expat from India and having dependent visa . My husband works in brussels. I am also planning for MS. Please do let me know if you get any information.

Thank you,

New topic