Extension of Exit/Re-entry visa being out of the KSA

can you please send me the letter format at ****

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Pls forward me the letter format
. I am facing the same trouble
Thanks

Pls send to me model letter

Thanks

can you mail me the details and forms.

Hi please send me the letter format to***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Sent

Dear all,

I'm also facing the same situation now. I came 60 days vacation on December and had to travel back on or before February 13. But unfortunately I was hospitalized due to some illness,  now my exit entry is expired. Soon after I informed to my HR and he said he will prepare necessary documents and send to my country to apply KSA embassy here  but now its been more than 25 days since i informed whenever i asked HR says still in process. Please can any one tell me how many days it would take to prepare the document in KSA?

For dependent, it is a matter of two three days but for employee, I don't know but i think it should not take more than one week if employer is really interested to finish.

Thank you for replying Bro

Please send me the format of letter from company.. i need it asap. I need your help. Thanks

Please send me the format of letter from the company. I need it asap. Please. It will me a big help. My email is ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

My parents had come to Riyadh on 1year multiple exit re-entry visit visa.Now they are in India and I want to extend their visa.I even paid the medical insurance renewal amount when i tried to extend it's showing that the visitors are outside kingdom. Please suggest me how to extend the visa or will I have to buy a new visa for them

If it is already expired then you can follow the steps i have mentioned. If it is not expired yet then I don't know the process

Can u send to my e mail pls,

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : For your own safety, please exchange contact details only through private messaging. Thank you.