Resident/permit decision waiting time

I applied for my residence permitt in july 2019..
How long do you think it might take..
How long did yours take

Hello luc what is the name of the Facebook.
I applied 6months ago and decision is still pending
What does it mean??

Hej!

Submitted our application last July 2019 but then when I send an email asking about the status of our application it´s still waiting for a case officer to handle our case and it´s been 6 months already.

I applied last july i got a case officer now

@Beabee

Hej! When did they assigned a case officer to your case?

Thank you!😊

I just emailed then and asked and they told me my case is been handled now

I am hoping that my case will be handled too soon. Submitted our application as well last July 2019. 🙏

Try and send them an email.....

I will. Thank you so much!🙏😊

Keep on bothering them until they give you a case officer

Thanks for the advice!😊

It's been 9 months.....no answer yet.
I applied in April 2019, From Jamaica, had to fly to Colombia to do the interview in September, now it says decision pending. What does decision pending mean? Should i contact Migrationsverket to see what's up?

If you're done with your interview, you should expect a decision soon. Update them and send an email regarding with your application.

Thank you, I'll send them an E-mail and keep you all posted on their reply.

Hello Hello ,

I just want to ask if you have any Idea , I applied last February 6. 2020 a residence permit my husband is a Swedish citizen but he is retired. We just knew for a year and He went here in Thailand for us to get married were living for 3 months before we got married. Do you think they're going to approve my case?

Thank you!

I email them yesterday regarding about my case I was applying thru online and they told me that my case is now handled by the migration agency in Sweden. I hope that they will give me a schedule for an interview before I come back to Philippines.

Keep emailing them and let your partner email them as well. Let him follow-up for it so they can cater your case as soon as possible.

I received an email that they cater now those who applied last year July 2019.

I just applied this month. I've heard for a friend she applied last July 2019 and was approved last November 2019. She schedule interview for two weeks prior to her application.

I got an email yesterday after I sent them one last week. I applied in May 2019

It  basically said that they didnt have a decision time yet and I had to be patient, they didnt even answer my question if a case worker was assigned.

Let your partner email them as well. My partner and I always send an email asking for an update.

She sent an e-mail to them through the website as well and responded with a generic template showing her the "TIme for a Decision" website.

This feels like limbo. Haha

May I have the email address for migration in Sweden? Can't find it online. Thank you!

Here's the email address [email protected]

Thank you! My husband went to migrationsverket vasteras Sweden to follow up and they told to my husband that we will wait 2-3 weeks for some updates because they forward our case to obre. I hope I get a better feedback next month.

Hi everyone,

I applied last August 2019 to move to my husband. I've done my interview yesterday (20 Feb. '20) at Embassy of Sweden in Bangkok. Just wondering how much longer we'll be waiting til we get a decision? Thanks!

Hi Sis,

Can you give us tips sa interview. Some Questions po. Thank you!

Thank you for the replies, really appreciated it ☺️.. We got a decision already and thankfully it's positive. All that's left is for my UT card to be issued.

Hoping everyone get their's soonest too. Best of luck to all~ ❤

Shirani.Juth wrote:

Hey everyone!

I got my decision yesterday. I have been granted a residence permit for 2 years. I applied on 5th October 2017 and received my decision after almost 15 and a half months. Do get it in touch if any of y'all need help with your current applications. I would be glad to help from my experience. Cheers!

Shirani Juth

Does anyone know how long I am supposed to wait. and I thought was wierd since you are supposed to take bio metrics after the decision has been made ! actually i applied for residence permit for sweden. my wife is swedish and i am applying from nepal. i did my biometric and interview on 04 feb 2020.how long it takes for decision?
Any replies or would be grateful thank u

It depends on your situation, where you're applying from, if you have given all necessary information. Migration Sverket has an estimated decision time calculator: https://www.migrationsverket.se/English … ision.html

chiranbabu wrote:

Does anyone know how long I am supposed to wait. and I thought was wierd since you are supposed to take bio metrics after the decision has been made ! actually i applied for residence permit for sweden. my wife is swedish and i am applying from nepal. i did my biometric and interview on 04 feb 2020.how long it takes for decision?
Any replies or would be grateful thank u

HI GUYS! GOOD NEWS.

I got my decision on the 25th of may and I have been granted 2 years residency! Now all I have to do is wait until borders open up and Im on the first flight out of here to see my fiance after almost 6 months.

Thank you all for your support and kindness.

I wish you all the best of luck

I applied for residence permit moving to my husband since July 2020 and after mor than 8 months they ask me about book an appointment they put my appointment for June 2021 does any one knows how long does it take after interview .

There are in some cases waited even for more than a year depending how long is the qeue in The Migrationsverket Norrköping.

I have all the requirements, and they didn't ask me that they need anything else  only they asked me to make an appointment .does any one knows how long does it takes after interview and I'm from Iraq I have to Do my interview in Amman

i got my visa decision after 4 days of my interview and got my permit card after 20 days

Hi everyone
I have a question about my case
My case rejected once by MV and i appealed about that now the court decided to send my case back to MV
Does anybody know the waiting time for reconsideration of MV?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what is the average time of waiting for the permit card based on moving into someone Swedish?
I know it says the processing time can take up to 20 months, but I have been waiting for more than 5 months so far and it makes me anxious.
I have applied from Italy since I have the Italian permit card but I'm not an EU citizen.

Is it possible to get residence permit for Sweden  I want to visit my boyfriend but we have never met he has strong ties to his country and I applied  for 3-6 month and I had my interview on 26th April 2021