Moving to San Pedro, Belize Want to connect with US expats

My name is Scott.  My wife and I have spent time in San Pedro and other places in Belize.  We are from Boulder Colorado and are wanting to move to San Pedro in the next six months.  I have questions on the expat process that I would love to discuss with people who have already been through it.  Visas, retired persons, health care, telecommuting, etc.  I think we will be coming down again before our move to line things up.  A little help and we can buy lunch and drinks when we get down.   Thanks

I'm not much help with San Pedro as I haven't been there in years. However, I encourage the search function to find answers to lots of your more common questions about visas, etc. Let us know if you don't find what you need!

Thanks.  I have been doing a lot of searching on common subjects.  I also had a few expats contact me and we have been messaging back and forth on more specific topics.

I spent a week on San Pedro last July, lots of expats hung out at the Palapa Bar and Grill, I'm heading back down there (to Belize) in a few months, going to start at Cancun and work my way down the coast to at least Roatan

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRev … &autoplay=