Negative step of career

I am Mohammad Syduzzaman, a Bangladeshi citizen, now living in qatar. Its my first outing from my home country. However the experience of first outing wasnt so good. I am passing now some horrible days which i never imagine before. All the negativity happening around me, only because of I am Bangladeshi.
I have completed bachelor degree from Bangladesh and already built some stairs of of my career in admin & HR Coordination. Then i got an offer to work in qatar as Admin Manager. So the offer was so good and i investigate about the job which is found correct. Therefore i came here in qatar that was my first wrong step of my career. From the day i landed here, i was treated everywhere very rude for my nationality. They even couldn't believe that i complete my graduation. Nowadays, i m searching for job, and i have to face everyday a new bad experience .....
nothing to say more........

Be patient here.Take one step at a time,one day at a time. There are so much of Bangladeshi here and therefore some came with “fake” degree.Because of thatbit tarnished the whole group.

Show your performance and build trust. Some people really makes you mad here but be cool and there is always tomorrow.

Hi, I feel terrible for your bad experience.
Care to share which company offered you job ?