Holiday Season

I would like to wish all my fellow expat members a wonderful Holiday Season, filled with joy and happy moments, and a fantastic 2018.  Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays Ron! I wish all the blessings that the Lord can bring you and I´m very fortunate and happy to have met you in this forum!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

Life is very good! Enjoy your journey in Brazil!

robal

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! It was a wonderful year and I am looking forward to next year. Enjoy the hot Brazilian weather and think of our poor families freezing up north. LOL!

Thank you Robal, I do hope we  will meet one of these days.  I have enjoyed our exchanges as well.
The fact that I will have a miserable Christmas doesn't mean that I shouldn't wish a great one for everyone else.
Be well.
Ron

Well Craig,
The same to you.
From what I understand, from my family's updates, Southern California has been under 90 degrees weather thus far.  Of course the areas where the wild fires are raging must be having higher temperatures.  The lates is Bel-Air, a Beverly Hills neighboring millionaire enclave.  I bet the fire there will be contained in no time.
Best wishes,
Ron

Yeah Sourhern CA does have nice weather. I loved my Phoenix, AZ Christmas when we lived there. Nice and warm and drive up to Flagstaff to see snow. I hope the wild fires get contained soon. I hate to see that.