Final exit and credit card

I have question sir, what if my service award will come in the same bank account together with my credit card. Will i still get my service award? Without paying my credit card?

What service award?  you mean end of service?

if the payment is marked as end of service and hits your bank account; the bank will hold it to offset any pending loans or other debts.

Yes i mean end of service award. I am afraid that the bank will get everything the company will give to me. So is it better to request and get check or cash in my company???

Lostkid wrote:

Yes i mean end of service award. I am afraid that the bank will get everything the company will give to me. So is it better to request and get check or cash in my company???

Are you intending to avoid paying your debt to the bank/credit card company? It sounds like you're trying to do just that.

I cannot pay it anymore because they forced me to do resignation already. To be honest nothing left already in my end of service too that is cannot pay also my remaining credit card balance.

If you took a loan, your company most probably guaranteed to your bank that they will transfer the end of service to your bank account.  In that case, there is no way to get it.

Hi guys can you help me i have a credit card in alrahji bank i was exit last june and im i was hired this month for new job in ksa my question is can i go back in ksa?  The immigration will not hold me to enter in the kingdom?  Please answer my question thank you in advance

Hi newborn can i ask if you can already go back to ksa without any problem in immigration in jeddah?  Please rply same situition

Newborn24 wrote:

Just done with my final exit last january and now inhave anjob offer and planning to pay may balance when i get there again is there any chance for me to pay it when i get there. Didnt pay due to financial circumstances but if i have a job i can. Pay it anyway i have anjob offer already and incan pay it when i get back any problems for me when i arrive in the airport of jedda

Any update did you came back again to kingdom?  Please reply same situition

alrahjiloan wrote:

Hi guys can you help me i have a credit card in alrahji bank i was exit last june and im i was hired this month for new job in ksa my question is can i go back in ksa?  The immigration will not hold me to enter in the kingdom?  Please answer my question thank you in advance

There are lots of threads about what happens when you run away without paying (theft). Have a seach.

Fred wrote:
alrahjiloan wrote:

There are lots of threads about what happens when you run away without paying (theft). Have a seach.

Shut up your mouth @fred you dont know the reason behind the story where not running as a theft like you said some of is have in trouble thats why no choice rather than to go home thats why we are here to ask answer not to humiliting by others better shut your mouth out than talking non sense!!!!  Thank you for help!!!

Take money
Leave without repaying
Of course it isn't stealing.   :huh:

I'm unsure the bank will give a rats why you and a large number of others ran away with their money, but the threads telling of arrests on return and how unfair they are are available if you care to search for them.

I recommend you return and, if the banks unfairly want you to pay because of some sort of perverted idea loans aren't gifts, shout at the cops that arrest you.
They'll soon realise how wrong those greedy banks are and offer their apologies, and might even buy you dinner with a lovely banana split to finish.

I need some help
I left on final exit. in august. I cleared all my dues. And also called STC to terminate connection and they informed me i dont have any pending dues and my connection will be terminated. Just now I found out the STC is still sending me bills for STC internet. What should i do?. I plan to return in future. Will it become a problem if i apply for umrah visa or iqama? Need advice. If i come back will i face any problems ?
i can pay if i return even though the mistake was not from my end but i am just worried

You leave already the kingdom

Did you leave already in ksa

If it's only STC related then no, you won't have any problems.

Same problem happened to me with Mobily, it seems my account wasn't canceled and i had a pending bill. Came back to the country normal.

Well here's the deal.

Monetary Cases in KSA are civil and not criminal (As it used to be in the UAE), therefore you won't end up in prison and you might in fact be able to enter the country.

BUT! all your services will be ceased if the bank had filed a lawsuit against you. And by ceased i mean, your Iqama will be blocked, which means everything linked to it will not be accessible to you (bank account, exit re-entry,...) until you settle everything with the bank or reach into an agreement.

Any new update in this topic?
I want to go exit next month. I have some credit card balance. Now I am not in good position financially. I have plan to settle from home country. Shall I go with out any problem in immigration?

Hi Everyone!!

Is it possible to pay your samba credit card balance outside Saudi Arabia?

Thank you for the answers!!!

Hello Mr. yasser
I just want to ask? were you able to go home?
And if you are, did they come to reach you on your home country for the unpaid credi card?
Because i have same situation financially. Nothing has left of me

Hi my travelling is blocked becos of outstanding credit card and loan so if you can borrow money from frirnds and families organize some fund raising don't wait for too long.

If its possible  see to it that the bank doesnt hand you over to the legals as your travelling will be banned or just apply for exit re entry and dont come back ever if your credit card still owe a lot of money and your severance pay wont cover the whole amount

What you mean travelling banned?
Sorry but iam for exit. Got the exit visa already.
But afraid in immigration.
Will go next month for exit.

I cannot travel outside saudi bcos they have block me cannot get Visa I'm trying to borrow money to pay the loan

Hello, were you able to get a final exit VISA while you have unpaid balance in your credit card? Because I have the same status. Though I am expecting money from my previous employer and it will only be transferred to my bank account and I will use that to pay for my unpaid credit card.

Hello... I have read most of the conversations but most are not up to date. Will I get problem in the Immigration upon leaving KSA if I have unpaid credit card? I have money coming that will be enough to pay for my unpaid balance. I just can't wait for it before I will go because my Iqama will expire in less than a month which made me apply for final exit VISA. Please help me with my queries. Thank you for those who'll answer.

Please help. Can i go exit in the kingdom having unpaid credit cards??? Please advise.

What happen to your case?

No reply yet

What happen to your case. Did you reach your country?

Please people we need the advise here.please support us.thank you

tuldok wrote:

Please people we need the advise here.please support us.thank you

Disclaimer: I am in Canada.

What is the reason why you cannot pay your credit card? Why are you exiting KSA? And more importantly, how long have you defaulted on your payment? And what is keeping you from approaching the credit card company and explaining your case?

If you have been diligently paying your monthly bills UNTIL you unfortunately lost your source of income because of the pandemic, the bank should be able to consider your situation, and you both can come up with a fair solution i.e. consolidate your debts, ask them to stop billing you for the interest, and see if they are willing to write off a good chunk of your debt and leave you with a smaller, more realistic balance to pay. If you can do this, you'll be in a better position mentally, because you're maintaining your integrity and sense of pride (if that matters to you). Then if you decide to come back to KSA,  it's one less problem.

If you were never a good client EVEN PRIOR to the global crisis, you were missing your payments, you knew your work contract will be ending, and now you just want to escape the responsibility... don't get touchy when people call you out for stealing or fraud.  It is what it is.

Unfortunately,  the bank does not care how you  racked up your credit card, they just want to know how they can get some, if not most, of their money back. That works for almost all banks in the world, and you should be able to negotiate using the global crisis as a leverage.

Good luck.

The company terminated me and will process my exit soon. Im not ready to pay my unpaid credit card.im thinking to pay it once i reach my country.is possible to exit in ksa peacefully?

tuldok wrote:

The company terminated me and will process my exit soon. Im not ready to pay my unpaid credit card.im thinking to pay it once i reach my country.is possible to exit in ksa peacefully?

I do not know if you can exit peacefully, TBH. But it's highly unlikely that they will imprison you for nonpayment of debt due to sudden termination of your employment and work visa during a global health and economic crisis.

Like I said, if you were in good standing with your bank, it's worth negotiating esp if you have proof that your were suddenly laid off. See if the bank can stop the interest (so it doesn't accumulate further), if they can lower the amount owing (most banks are prepared and insured to absorb the unpaid debt), and if they can put together a repayment plan over 2 years. Alternatively, if they can lower the amount owing now (by 50%, for example) take a loan from your home country to pay it off (debt transfer), then deal with the loan when you get home. Like I said, most banks are willing to negotiate because then at least they will still get some money back.

So you do not hurt your credit rating too much and you can remain in good standing,  if you want to come back.

Can anyone at the embassy not advocate and ask on your behalf? Especially if many expats have that problem. You wouldn't know unless you ask.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you sort it out. Don't get stuck with bad money karma. Take care.

Thank you for your good advise.god bless you

If ppl just want a response that will confirm that they can run away from their financial responsibility without consequences... then don't get all touchy when someone calls you a crook.

Clearly, you do not want help. You want ENABLERS.

Im going  to exit and i  already paid my credit card. Do i need to get  clearance from them??

Hello everyone!

I will go for Final Exit  and leave KSA tomorrow May 10, 2021.
It was on May 06, 2021 around 1am that I transfer money (gratuity) to my BPI bank account in Philippines through enjaz easy transfer, the amount was deducted from my Samba debit card but remittance got failed. On that same day I called the Enjaz's Customer Service and I was advised to take a refund claim from my bank which is Samba and so I did. I called the Samba's Customer Service hotline  to request for my refund and to expedite it since i will already go for exit tomorrow and today May 09, 2021i received message from Samba bank that my request cannot be executed and the customer service representative told me to wait for another 14 days and if my money is still not refunded i can call Samba again to request for refund. I am worried because i will already go for exit.

My Q :

1. Will the bank account be active even after i already go for final exit? Or are the Bank account automatically closed ?  It's Samba Bank.

2.  If my account will be active, Will it remain active till the expiry of Iqama, since Bank records have my Iqama Expiry Date ?

3. Are the online banking still working after the expiry of Iqama or they are also blocked?

4. will the amount be reversed back to my Samba bank account even when I am already in Philippines? Why does it take too long?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

Hi! My EOSB is pending due to holiday thus my bank loan and credit card is still not cleared although my benefits is enough to cover my bank dues. The problem is that my flight is already on the 17th, will the immigration see in their system my loan and cc balance? but I have no intention of not paying them since my final pay is still with my hospital's cashier and will be deposited on the 19th after holiday. I am afraid I will be stoped but I have no choice since there is no more available flight till July and my visa will expire.

Hi! we have the same problem, I cannot wait for my final pay and my iqama is expiring. Are you on your home country already? Nothing happened in the immigration?