Final exit and credit card

I have question sir, what if my service award will come in the same bank account together with my credit card. Will i still get my service award? Without paying my credit card?

What service award?  you mean end of service?

if the payment is marked as end of service and hits your bank account; the bank will hold it to offset any pending loans or other debts.

Yes i mean end of service award. I am afraid that the bank will get everything the company will give to me. So is it better to request and get check or cash in my company???

Lostkid :

Yes i mean end of service award. I am afraid that the bank will get everything the company will give to me. So is it better to request and get check or cash in my company???

Are you intending to avoid paying your debt to the bank/credit card company? It sounds like you're trying to do just that.

I cannot pay it anymore because they forced me to do resignation already. To be honest nothing left already in my end of service too that is cannot pay also my remaining credit card balance.

If you took a loan, your company most probably guaranteed to your bank that they will transfer the end of service to your bank account.  In that case, there is no way to get it.

Hi guys can you help me i have a credit card in alrahji bank i was exit last june and im i was hired this month for new job in ksa my question is can i go back in ksa?  The immigration will not hold me to enter in the kingdom?  Please answer my question thank you in advance

Hi newborn can i ask if you can already go back to ksa without any problem in immigration in jeddah?  Please rply same situition

Newborn24 :

Just done with my final exit last january and now inhave anjob offer and planning to pay may balance when i get there again is there any chance for me to pay it when i get there. Didnt pay due to financial circumstances but if i have a job i can. Pay it anyway i have anjob offer already and incan pay it when i get back any problems for me when i arrive in the airport of jedda

Any update did you came back again to kingdom?  Please reply same situition

alrahjiloan :

Hi guys can you help me i have a credit card in alrahji bank i was exit last june and im i was hired this month for new job in ksa my question is can i go back in ksa?  The immigration will not hold me to enter in the kingdom?  Please answer my question thank you in advance

There are lots of threads about what happens when you run away without paying (theft). Have a seach.

Fred :
alrahjiloan :

There are lots of threads about what happens when you run away without paying (theft). Have a seach.

Shut up your mouth [at]fred you dont know the reason behind the story where not running as a theft like you said some of is have in trouble thats why no choice rather than to go home thats why we are here to ask answer not to humiliting by others better shut your mouth out than talking non sense!!!!  Thank you for help!!!

Take money
Leave without repaying
Of course it isn't stealing.   :huh:

I'm unsure the bank will give a rats why you and a large number of others ran away with their money, but the threads telling of arrests on return and how unfair they are are available if you care to search for them.

I recommend you return and, if the banks unfairly want you to pay because of some sort of perverted idea loans aren't gifts, shout at the cops that arrest you.
They'll soon realise how wrong those greedy banks are and offer their apologies, and might even buy you dinner with a lovely banana split to finish.

I need some help
I left on final exit. in august. I cleared all my dues. And also called STC to terminate connection and they informed me i dont have any pending dues and my connection will be terminated. Just now I found out the STC is still sending me bills for STC internet. What should i do?. I plan to return in future. Will it become a problem if i apply for umrah visa or iqama? Need advice. If i come back will i face any problems ?
i can pay if i return even though the mistake was not from my end but i am just worried

You leave already the kingdom

Did you leave already in ksa

If it's only STC related then no, you won't have any problems.

Same problem happened to me with Mobily, it seems my account wasn't canceled and i had a pending bill. Came back to the country normal.

Well here's the deal.

Monetary Cases in KSA are civil and not criminal (As it used to be in the UAE), therefore you won't end up in prison and you might in fact be able to enter the country.

BUT! all your services will be ceased if the bank had filed a lawsuit against you. And by ceased i mean, your Iqama will be blocked, which means everything linked to it will not be accessible to you (bank account, exit re-entry,...) until you settle everything with the bank or reach into an agreement.