New Year’s Eve

Does anyone know of any places that are not charging sky high prices for New Year's Eve?

Ibrida was charging 30BD last year which looks very reasonable !

Thank you, but  That's a bit too much for me. We are looking to bar hop

Then there is one of exhibition road , guess its in Rami hotel and heard the band is very good and the entrance of NY is about 10 or 15 BD with 5 drinks inclusive

Did you mean Warblers? No thanks. security there is slack and I don5 appreciat3 getting my arse grabbed in front of my husband again.
Thank you for your recommendations, though

Rugby club is 10 BD for non-members...i think you still have to pay for your drinks though

That sounds good too, thanks

hence the reason i said Ibrida from start , thats more descent and worth the price you pay!

if its outdoors in Rugby Club that would be fun !

Do we have these option(s) only or are there more.

Folks, please share if you know of more.

I am also looking for a minimum entrance fee.

JJ s has a good deal last year where it was 5bd entrance but you paid for your drinks. It's not wortnitbecause the drinks came to quite a bit  lol

The Brit club has a deal but you get vouchers for food and drink and pay very little in the end.

Those are the two I know

Thank you, Lindochka1(I am not confident if thats' your first name) for sharing last year experience and that too fee the fairs'. :)

Let me try and reach Brit club for more info.

BTW, wishing all of you a happy new year and a merry christmas in Advance :)

Calexico in Adliya might have something too with lots of good bands through the night. Check them out