Raising kids in Pakistan

Hello everyone,

How is raising kids in Pakistan different from raising kids in your home country?

What are the activities that your kids seem to enjoy the most in Pakistan?

Do you feel that the country is "family-friendly"?

Do you recommend Pakistan as a good place to raise kids? Why or why not?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi, Priscilla, This question has many folds....If the parent has time to develop their kids thought.....then it is ok here in Pakistan and also all over the world....As the world entering in future.....we have new knowledge in front of us...In most of the past times till now many people still have not updated their knowledge.....like THE SUN IS ALWAYS THERE IN THE CENTER OF OUR SOLAR SYSTEM...IT DO NET SETS NOR IT TAKE DAWN EVERY DAY.....Just due to this we can not move in to the future.....It is the THOUGHT/MIND HABITS ruling the world.....Unless we adopt the new real knowledge we can not do more better.....not for our kids....not for ourselves...

Well , its really a family-centered country.
Everything is child-friendly or at least they can EEEENNNDUREEEE , rwally really endure the kind of noisy -naughty-demon childs!! , I ve seen many of the pakistani children are quite noisy , messy and specially not well behave as mexican childs are !
So we in Mexico have a lot of rules for children places , but in Pakistan those rules.doesnt apply , they can do everything they want and make a mess of every place they can . Throwing garbage ,mishave , I really mean everything they arereally noisy muuuuuc more noisy than mexican children ..... 😥
Many places in Pakistan including high class places or restaurants doesnt hace the policy of "NOT CHILDREN ALLOWED" , so you can expect them to be almost everywhere !!

But at least in Multan they doesnt have extracurricular activities ..... only the tution activities , everyone has a personal teacher for extra classes .
But never fou d a soccer or even cricket teams for childrens in extra cureiculwr classes . In Lahore and maybe Karachi there are "genious classes" but havent checked on them . But in Multan no sports or cultural extra activities ... thats worries me , because of the personal development .... none of my nephews knows how to swim or team play....
In Mexico we have a lot of extra classes for children ...

@ Liz V...
sorry to hear this from ur point of view... that paki. kids r noisy etc. but i think this is how they enjoy their childhood not atleast laying all the time of ipad... tabs... or on electronic device like a dead VEGETABLE... always
and in restaurant "NO KIDS ALLOWED" will be a biggest shame... imagine if u want to dine out with your family... will u leave ur kids on the street all alone and tell them that u will bring the food for them or so... while u will enjoy inside ???

that's y later on in ur culture the kids throw their parents out of their lives , they want FREEDOM