Hair straightener cream

Dear community , ( my first message here and I am already calling you my community :p  but I have reading posts here for a while now).

Well, I am spending quite a long time here and it's been weeks that I am looking for a hair straightener cream treatment such as Dark and Loverly, Revelon, l'Oreal x-tenso relaxer, Glat, wellastraight or any local products for thick hair.

I visited many stores but can't find any, seems like Hungarian people do not need these products or maybe I just couldnt figure out one in the store as most of the time there is no English product description.

I need your help here if anyone can suggest a store here in Hungaria where I can find these products.

Thank you

:)

What about some heated tongs?  Or mail order?

I've only actually ever seen those creams in Africa.

There is (or was) an English speaking hairdresser at the A1 Salon (search these forums).  You might be able to phone them up and ask for help.

Hi,

Thank your for your reply. Actually I used to buy these products also in France and Belgium.

Yes I have been checking online to order from an online store but everything is in Hungarian language and I am still new here I cannot understand a word :)

Thanks a lot

Onlyoneme wrote:

Hi,

Thank your for your reply. Actually I used to buy these products also in France and Belgium.

Yes I have been checking online to order from an online store but everything is in Hungarian language and I am still new here I cannot understand a word :)

Thanks a lot

I don't think it's in demand here at all

You can buy probably it on German Amazon and they will ship it here. 

Or Ebay (watch for fakes!).

Try this link for Amazon.de: Haarglätter creme

You can look online for the addresses of beauty supply houses in the city.
There is one for professional stylists that does allow sales to the public on some items, Toth beauty supply in the 6th district.
The beauty houses open to the public will probably give you a few tips on using the product if they aren't too busy.
I think many people just opt to go into a salon for chemical work on their hair, it is not all the expensive here compared to prices in the west.
Maybe a reverse perm would be a idea as well.

Onlyoneme wrote:

Why not use Google Chrome as an internet browser, it translates any language into your chosen one?

SimCityAT wrote:
Onlyoneme wrote:

Why not use Google Chrome as an internet browser, it translates any language into your chosen one?

If they are using Flash, it doesn't translate that stuff.  Not everyone has moved on from that. Firefox doesn't even support Flash now (ok, there is a legacy mode install).  I've been using Opera recently and that's quite stable and supports Flash.

SimCityAT wrote:

Or just plug the site into http://translate.google.com

But the geo-referencing of one's browser to provide a local language is great for locals, but a real handicap for expats. Many such services, constantly default/redirect to Hungarian when I use them without an obvious and unambiguous option how to switch to another language.

fluffy2560 wrote:

If they are using Flash.

There is no real need to use Flash with HTML5 et al.

klsallee wrote:
fluffy2560 wrote:

If they are using Flash.

There is no real need to use Flash with HTML5 et al.

Yes, indeed but some sites haven't learnt how to get rid of it yet.  Security risk for sure.