How do I know if a Vietnamese girl likes me?

I love to read your posts; they are hilarious but give out losts of info. Please go on Mr. Yogi, Colinoscapee, Briansmith, Bazza, Thigv, Fred, Gobot and Mrs. Ciambella. I haven't heard from Mr. Eodmatt though! May be he is away on a business trip? Have a good day everyone!

Move on, and look for someone that wants to be with you. Good luck

Guest Poster 156...I'd say she Probley wasn't interested in you from the start.A lot of asian will push their daughter off on marrying a American Guy to be their gateway into the USA .Me myself I've dated girls from Loas,Flippians,China and Vietnam.All have different culture back grounds.Heres alittle bit of my story that I'm dealing as of right now ...I'm White American late 40's and professional..I got to get my hair cut at a place that I've been going to for the past 15 years.So the business has been handed to family to family and then sold to this new lady who's Org from Vietnam and she's had it about a year.Shes sweet and nice and is in her late 30s a very beautiful asian lady  ( Note:I later find out She married to the maitence  guy of the building that absolutely treats her like crap a total jerk )so here and there I buy and bring her dinner just out of being nice  Anyways we talk about her culture and my cluture a lot and one day she asked me what year I was born so I told her and she was like Oh wow we would be perfect together than shortly after that she's like I really like tall men Note: I'm 6'3 and her hubby is like 5ft I said ahhh ok but I didn't think to much of it as the months went on everytime she sees me with him not around she gives me a hug when I show up for a hair cut and one as I'm leaving now she's at the point with out him being there. She is giving me a long emotional hug a kiss on the cheek.Right before Christmas we were talking about Christmas Shopping I said I liked one more present and she said for me for me well really it was for my Mom but I bought her something simple because it is Christmas so I took it to her and she was so excited and gave me a big hug and a kiss on my cheek ....so my question is she just being is is she just doing the hug and kiss as a friend Tp keep me as a loyal customer or is she wanting to be more than just friends ???

Jayton1970 wrote:

..I'm White American late 40's and professional..........She married to the maitence  guy of the building that absolutely treats her like crap......

It sounds like she is ready to raise her marital status by using her looks to move from maintenance man to professional (unspecified but certainly above maintenance man.)  Her interest may not be truly romantic but it sounds sincere;  just not the sincerity you are seeking.   BTW her Viet ethnicity probably has little or nothing to do with her intentions.  Women factor male income, partially if not significantly, into choice of mates in many cultures, including most in the West.

Dude,
I feel sorry for you, it's obvious that you aren't a gentleman the girl is looking for.

After reading this, i wonder, 4 dates in 2 weeks, and you complain it's not enough. May i know what do you expect?

She's a well to do lady who have her career, her friends, her family. Where you are just a guy whom she just met and knows little about, with probably less than pleasant impression the time you posted this.

Who do you think you are? That she is expected by you to ditch her responsibility of her job, her weekly gathering with her friends, her commitment to her family?

Since there are already lots of people commented on the uber accident, i will just skip it. However, the way you handle your proposed 2nd date is also very badly done, regardless where she is from.

I believe a gentleman will first ask her if she's ok from her hang over, offer to get some food that might help to her, after that, ask if she want to meet later and another time. This, will win you points.
Instead, you feel too upset to see her. Dude, do you actually like her?

It's good that you make an effort to message/chat with her prior to meeting physically, it's also in your heart to fly halfway around the world to meet her(hope it's not just because of peer pressure), but do also consider the other party as equal, someone you need to care for, should you hope to get married with her.

Next time, before making a request for a next date with any girl, please do ask yourself this very question, " DO YOU LIKE HER THAT MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO PROGRESS THE RELATIONSHIP?"

You will most probably do better if you follow this quote; Every single date that i had asked for, is because i do want to know her more as I'm fond of her.

Seriously? I'm married to a Viet woman but don't understand how this issue of yours is Viet specific? Sounds to me like you need general advice about women, not Viet women. Women around the world are really not that different and basically are looking for the same things in life and marriage - that's my advice. My best advice is stop treating her like Viet woman and just treat her like a woman.

Safest to assume she flirts with all her customers and her strategy is working- - look at the frequency of your visits. Don't let her steamy nights  with her maintenance man disturb your daydreaming though!,,,,,