Changing Visa

Dear all,

I'm under spouse Visa ... Recently I decided to start my own company/business and I want to know if I can move or change  my spouse Visa to be on my company instead ... Is it possible and if it is where can I get more info about the procedure.
Thanks :)

You need to register your company and then you can apply for a Director's work permit -  This link is provided to provide advice only and is not an endorsement of any service provider. … oreigners/

Another source of work permit is this -

Thanks Gravitas very useful links ... But my concern is how to change from spouse to direct work permit.

The DP will be cancelled and application for EP once the company is set up

New topic