Net salary calculation

Hello everyone,

I have been more confused day by day when I jump on websites to understand what will I get to my hands finally at the end of month.

Basicly,
I got an offer from Brussels like 5000€ Gross salary/month
I am single, 34 years old gentelman. No kids or partner.

My questions are:
- What will I get as net salary/month in worst case scenario ?
- will I get exactly 13.92 x Net or that 1.92 will be calculated with another tax regime?
- Company will pay a bonus as annually payment after calculating their profits. But HR girl said, it will be approximately 4000€ and will be paid once in year. So this amount should be gross again I think. What this amount will be as a net again?

Thank you for your answers in advance!!!

A less lazy person than I would find the calculator to give you a proper estimate, but instead, I'll just guess and say I think you would have, worst case, 2800 net on a normal month (I seem to remember that you would retain 58%, so with your status, that would be a rough worst case).

I dont recall the other 1.92 being taxed more - anyone else remember or know?

On the other hand I do seem to remember bonuses being taxed relatively more, so I would assume you would keep at most 2300.

I could be very wrong, its happened before.

Your tax may be 50% on an annual salary over 63,000 euro.

A multitude of similar posts regarding gross-net tax.

The gross-net calculators have been posted several times. It is time posters tried using them.

The explanation of differences depending on family situation and what you can offset - such as TS, life insurance, child care, have been stated several times too, so the gross-net calculators only calculate to a certain extent.

Currylover wrote:

A multitude of similar posts regarding gross-net tax.

The gross-net calculators have been posted several times. It is time posters tried using them.

Not everyone is aware of such calculators and as the OP member is new there is no need to be rude!

Indeed. In this forum itself Many posts regarding gross to net. As stated above, go with an approx of 50 percent taxation. You will know the exact number in your first few payslips :)

How rude to call names.

I'm pointing out the answers are in the other mulitude of posts.

Interesting the French version of this forum is not so obsessed with money.