Wife of EU citizen moving to Germany


My husband is Romanian who is now working in Germany. We recently got married and are planning to move together.  I have Filipino nationality living in UAE as of this time. I need to know what type of visa I can apply. Thanks!

You can apply for a spouse visa at your nearest German embassy.

Thank you! Do you know if this visa entitles me to visit other Schengen countries if we decide to move?

With a German residential visa you can visit other Schengen countries for up to 90 days within any 180 days period.


New topic