I arrived in Bogota two days back

Hi everybody,

I'm Jonathan, from Sheffield in the UK. I'm a fully qualified English teacher with a love of music, travel and the outdoors. I arrived in Bogota two days back after securing a job with Wall Street English from back home in the UK and i'm hoping to stick around for a while. I'm looking for a reasonably priced small apartment somewhere safe and cleanish with decent transport links, and some advice about the intricacies of the temporary work visa application process, which seems a little bit convoluted. Also, where are the interesting places to eat, drink and make merry without breaking the bank?

Tell all. And if you want to meet for a coffee, I like to meet new people.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Hi Jonathan:

Typing is a pain in the you-know-what. PM me and we'll coordinate a place and time to meet if you'd like. I'd be happy to share any knowledge I might have with you. I'm certainly not the most Medellin savvy guy here but I've been in Colombia 3 years (here 5 months).

I assume you'll have help getting a place to stay, right? That process can be a hassle. Also, if you're a dancer, I can give you some tips. And if you plan on using any of the Colombian dating sites I can share some experience.

Regards,
Art