Marry in tunisia

I met my guy through a friend here in the United States. we have been talking for more than 2 years and we have met face to face 3 times. We are getting married in December inshallah. but after reading all these posts I am a little worried. I will only be there 22 days. and I seen something about having to be there for 21 days before you can marry.. I also am concerned about the documents. I think I have pretty much everything I need. 2 copies of my birth and divorce paper, my passport and we have an appointment for medical documents when I get there. we also have an appointment to obtain my eligibility to marry. is there anything I am missing or anything else I should be freaking out about. He keeps telling me this is easy, but I do not see this very easy. I myself I going crazy with the traditional thing. I have no idea what to expect or what my roll is suppose to be. I am a pretty reserved person so someone making a big deal over me makes me a little more than nervous. he on the other hand is very outgoing and very traditional.. for him I am willing to step out of my comfort zone as he has done so many times for me. so any insight as to what I am getting myself into would be appreciated. thanks

I had to do the certificate of inpediment in ny country uk before going and then went to british embassy there to get it translated and stamped contact your embassy to find out