Simah blocked my bank account

Hi everyone,

Any knows about SAMA or Simah? Today I cannot used both my credit card and my atm card. I called the customer service and they told me that SAMA has blocked both my cc and atm card. I asked them why but they said just call them and they will explain why. I tried to call them but they are not available yet. Can somebody explain why they do this?

SIMAH is a credit information agency here in Saudi Arabia. It could be that you have an unsettled loan or bills that you may have not noticed.

Try to call them and verify or you could go to their website and register so you can see if you have loans/bills unpaid.

Can we check SIMAH if we are already out of saudi? Will they catch us if we have unpaid loans ?

I have unpaid bank loan of 50000 not payed due to job termination.is there any chance for paying off my debts in saudi ,if they will give me a job? Or I will be in jail?

Anyone here to help

Can simah take action outside of saudi arabia? I have unpaid loan on my name 2 years passed. Now they submit my file to simah. Any experience regarding this?

Can you give update?

SIMAH is a credit information agency here in Saudi Arabia. It could be that you have an unsettled loan or bills that you may have not noticed.

Try to call them and verify or you could go to their website and register so you can see if you have loans/bills unpaid.

- @conniesky