Step to apply work permit in malaysia

Hi, can anyone teach me how to apply work permit by the person him/her self?
Because if follow agent is so expensive

The company who employs you makes the application.

They may suggest an agent, but they should then pay the fee. There are lots of legitimate companies that can make the application and they don't charge much.

Do not just "buy" a work permit through an "agent". They are SCAMS, illegal documents and will prevent a person from getting a legal permit later on (as the immigration fraud will be found out and the person deported).

All work permits (employment passes) must be linked to a company that can legally hire foreign staff.

Your profile says you are a Malaysian Citizen so why do you ask this question?

My friend from Indonesia come to here holiday, than she have a thought that she wan to stay here with me and work. Thats why i ask how to apply for her. So that she can stay here.

She would probably be hired through the Foreign Worker system. Google this. It is used for people from the region to get work permits. She will need to find a job.

Unfortunately that system requires the person to leave Malaysia and be recruited from their home or current country. The same with the Professional Pass employment visa.

So she must find a work and than apply permit at imegration or must go back to her country and than apply from there?

I suggest she finds a job. The company can then apply for either a Foreign Worker or Professional EP while she is outside the country, i.e. immigration will want to see an exit stamp in her passport before they will start processing any application.

Owh... can i just ship the passport to someone near the border and chop out for me ? Because its so complicated when want to go back to her country and chop in again.

Hahaha - unfortunately immigration are quite particular about their rules being kept. Depending on EP type (Prof or FW) she may need a Visa with Reference (VDR) to enter Malaysia again. Advice - don't mess with immigration. For the FW employment pass she will require  medical done in Indonesia. This is followed up by more health checks on arrival in Malaysia. So can't really skip that stuff.