What are the benefits of Bulgarian temporary resident card ?

Dears,
i am Egyptian and i will move to Bulgaria by long stay visa D prepared to make temporary card , so what are benefits of Bulgarian temporary card.
i know that Bulgaria not in schengen but i want to know if it possible to travel to schengen area with this temporary card also if it possible to study in schengen countries or open business
thanks in advance

If you have legal residency in Bulgaria, then given that Bulgaria is an EU member state you're free to travel throughout the EU with your residency card.

Actually, that's not true. Even with a Bulgarian residence permit, you will still be required to get a visa for other EU countries if that is required by your passport. While the schengen multi-entry visa is recognized in Bulgaria, the Bulgarian visa is not yet recognized in the schengen area. You will also not be able to study, open a business, or move to another EU country without applying for a visa there. I am not sure if it is different with the permanent residence card (given after 3-5 years of long-term residence, depending on your visa), but that's how it is with temporary, short stay and long term residence cards.

bulgaria is not part of Schengen area,

Read the article about benefits of temporary visa in bulgaria that shows you can go Cyprus, Croatia,Serbia and Romania up to 90 days without visa. I don't know how can i trust to this link.

As of 2014, that is actually true: https://www.artoncapital.com/industry-n … holders-2/

(Although I didn't find Serbia on a reciprocal visa list).

Sorry but that card is not for travelling, it's just to live in Bulgaria, it helps to register a car or show it to the police with your passeport, find job etc, you need to ask the immigration but my advice is don't use it to get out of the country, they'll stop you at the border

No you are not, you will need a passport too and only allowed in Shenghen countries.

I refer to gonadsoflore

So if I will settle in bulgria is Burgas city good to live and start bussines like resturant and how much money need to start ?

And who will let you settle?

What do you mean ?!!!!

Hi everybody
Regarding the below link, EU commission president announced “It is high time to bring Romania and Bulgaria into the Schengen Area". but surprisingly, thereafter, it has been postponed for the next year.
Does anybody in Bulgaria knows if Bulgaria has strong chance to join to Schengen area in the next year or this news is only a political game .

schengenvisainfo.com/european-commission-urges-council-eu-accept-bulgaria-romania-schengen/

Regarding the above news how long do you expect that Bulgaria can be a part of Schengen zone?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

I feel like it has been "high time to bring Bulgaria and Romania," in since at least 2012. Every year they seem to say that...

There won't be any Schengen anytime soon. These are just words.
I don't think anyone in Bulgaria wants it. Looking at Greece's situation ... Btw they let them in before, back in the 14 century.
Plus I'm certain the Netherlands will do us the favour of blocking us again. They will do it because Bulgaria in Schengen = more illegal foreigners in Amsterdam

Egyman1981 wrote:

What do you mean ?!!!!

I understand the push to leave those places but this really isn't the place you're imagining (due to our troublesome relations with those places). Try Argentina (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9wcmBIm1Cs,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ayT1D-UMo) or Canada while that communist is in power (Quebec accepts a yearly quota of French speaking immigrants) or Brazil (google: blanqueamento) or France, hmmm, maybe.

I understand that Canada or brazil good but I believe that east Europe and countries like bulgria or Romania have more chances to start ... low taxes compare with Canada or France also life more cheap  ... more secure more than Brazil pluse the location its have perfect location link between Europe and Asia may also I find peoples more good less racist compare with Netherlands ... this country deserve to have better economy

You're imagining something that isn't there. Eastern Europe is more racist and even the Gypsies are racist towards Arabs/ Muslims. Bulgaria is No. 1 "Don't Go!" country for Syrians according to the Syrian government. A woman with any Muslim dress is playing with her future. If you don't believe me, try your luck and share your experience. To your question, the Syrians / Lebanese have restaurants here from 1991 but they are considered unclean and unhealthy, most people avoid them .

Racist peoples everywhere but I visit bulgria before as tourist I find peoples are good helpfully at least in front of my face, people there still have warm feeling better than Germany ( also I visited Germany) see any cafe or resturant in bulgria people still speak together , laught make jokes not as West Europe everyone look in his mobile or tab.
May be economic not perfect but bulgria on the way