Registering At Schaarbeek Commune

Im a non EU university student in Brussels and almost 2 months ago I went to the schaarbeek town hall to extend my residence permit. I went on the 13th of October, and my card expired on the 31st of October. The first time i went, they told me that they had to send my documents to Foreign Affairs and that I had to wait 3-4 weeks for their approval to extend my permit, so they sent me home emoty handed. I went a second time after 4 weeks of no news and they told me they hadn’t heard from Foreign Affairs, and they gave me the Annex 15 document which expires on December 15. I went back a third time as I was quite anxious, and they told me again that I had to wait, just like the rest of the students, for a response from Foreign Affairs.  Fast forward to now, and I still have not heard back. My question is, what happens after my Annex 15 document expires? Do I go back and ask for another one? Ive registered at schaarbeek for the past 2 years and this is the first time anything like this has happened.

Normally yes, if your RP extension is not processed by the ministry yet, while the waiting period, you ask for another Annex 15.

New topic