Brazil Criminal Record

I am planning on moving to China and need a criminal report for my time lived in Brazil. I have permament residence.Any suggestions

I would go to PF and ask if they can do it.



You can go online and get on the PF website and get it with your ID.  In the state of RJ you can get the state criminal report online.

If nothing else, I believe you can get it at the "poupa tempo" offices around town.  I know they exist in Sao Paulo, and I don't know where you are.

New topic