Job opportunities in UAE

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find a job in UAE onine as I'm not resident in UAE but without any results.
Can you guys provide me with some reliable job sites or ways into how to get a job fast.
P. S: I have  ano MA in English major of Media and journalism and have been working as a flight attendant for some time now, also have an experience of 2 years in tourism and hospitality.
I would love to get some help to find my dream job in one of the above sectors: media, tourism and hospitality.
Thanks in advance

Hi IkramBaou,

I invite you to post an ad in the job in Dubai section. Try to have a look at this guide as well : Work in the United Arab Emirates.

Good luck,
Christine

please if any body can help ples assist i need a job

Hello dear,

Tell me, have you found something interesting???

You may start with hospitality, especially pre-opening hotels. The best website for this kind of job is catererglobal.com and hosco.com or you can check jumeirah group with a lot of hospitality projects.

Thank you very much for the prompt response. Will check them out for sure...

Thank you so much  :)

Hi

In what field are you looking for a job ?

Thanks

IT web development

To be precise, anything involving a bilingual French/English as I am a Sworn Translator/Interpreter accredited by the High Court of South Africa, International logistics (air shipment, order fulfillment management), operation management, customer relations management (client services), communication and all related services.