Delay in Entry Permit-Work processing

I am an engineer. I signed the final contract with ADNOC on 25 October 2017, and resigned from my current employer in Canada on 26 October 2017. I believe I have made a mistake, I should have waited for the entry permit work approval first.

In early November 2017, ADNOC HR applied for the entry permit work
On 22 November 2017, still in process!

All are done, i.e., security clearance, tawteen, medical test, all my documents and diplomas are attested by UAE Embassy.

There is no clear reason why entry permit work approval has been delayed?! It has been nearly three weeks!

I got the entry permit work. It was finalized yesterday, 28 November 2017. It took over three weeks!

I am facing the same situation. I got an offer letter from new employer and after that i submitted my all documents company submitted application on 23rd-nov-2017. Its been 2 weeks it is still under process.
Desparately waiting for my entry permit.
I just changed my job from anudhabi to dubai.

Am faced with same problem, visa applied on December and up to now still under process.

Iam also facing the same problem my employer submitted application for work permit on 21 March 2018 but now also still in under process in labour
Somebody help me for this
Now 3 weak over

I am in the same boat as you are Abdul.imran50 - completed all process as of Feb 2018. Followed up 2 weeks ago - the said my visa is still under process. I would like to hear from you, did u get ur visa?