WF Home or Work without changing the Visa Type..

Hi..
I'm currently a Home maker, I'm graduated and having work experience in Digital Marketing. Also I'm good in Tailoring and Painting too..
I don't find any way to kill my time... (Not only time but also I wish to earn sumthing) 😴😭

My husband says 'no' objection to work without changing my family visa.. I tried to join in some nursery schools.(Family-Employment visa is mandatory)

Anybody please suggest me a job to work around SOHAR area...
I can do any kind of job like Teaching, training, office mgmt, accounts Dept or something like that.
If tats not possible then kindly let me know about work from home based jobs in Digital Marketing/SEO...

My point is "I need a Job"
Thanks...

I tried to join in some nursery schools.(Family-Employment visa is mandatory)

There is no such visa that is called 'family-employment visa". There is only a family joining visa which does not allow working anywhere but to stay. This has been highlighted in many earlier posts as well (Do a bit of RND).

If you need a job, you need a work visa. It is mandatory to know that working on a family joining visa / visit visa or an express visa is considered illegal and hefty fines / deportation may be faced if a person is found working.

Yep.... Thanks for your reply... I meant (Family-Employment visa), bcz during the interview session the Principal told me if d job confirm means I have to change my family joining visa to employment Visa... That's why asking is there any other way to work without changing the Visa Type... Hmm..
Let it be..

Thanks again...

I have to change my family joining visa to employment Visa

Your principal told the right thing.  Employment visa is called as a Work Visa which ahs nothing to do with family joining.

is there any other way to work without changing the Visa Type

Legally, NO.

I'm planning to go with my talents in Drawing and sewing (without complications)...
Let's hope for d best ...

Thanks a lot...