Apartment location

Hi, I am Raja Mohan moving to Suzhou in next two weeks and looking for apartments in the SIP area. I am wondering if anybody could recommend me the location/road which is closer to restaurants, super markets, easy accessable to taxi and city, etc.

My company has recommened Linglong Road near Jin Ji lake and looking for advise!

Also I saw from earlier thread there are Indian grocery shop in Suzhou and Shanghai. Please advise the location and contacts of these shops.

Thanks, Raja.

Welcome on the forum Raja,

Concerning your accommodation:
The Accommodation in China article might help you; it contains some useful links & info which can assist you in finding a suitable accommodation as per your budget & needs.

Concerning your grocery query:
I will suggest you to start a new discussion, so that it become more visible and hence you will obtain responses more rapidly.

Regards

Welcome~
i live near by Linglong Road, i only know in moon horbor has a indian restaurant called "Ganesh"   http://www.sipac.gov.cn/english/news/20 … _63115.htm
if you still need some help just call my cell: 13773190877
good luck~

Dear Mohan,
I am also Indian expat working and living with family in Suzhou SIP Area, Xinghan Street - Skylight Landmark Apartments. Here I found some more Indians are living with family. This area is very much connected with Metro, Bus and near by having supermarkets around.
Specially for the Indian Grocery Stores I did not find any shops but most things are available in some markets, and you need to search them. We use to buy from Shanghai - Bhoomi Stores or online taobao.com.
It is 3 Indian Restaurants are in Suzhou - Ganesha, Namstey Indians Cuisine, and Indian at the cross. Namstey Indian also offers the Indian Grocery but it depends on the availability of the products you are looking for, some times having shortage.

Furthermore you can search whatsoninsuzhou.com.cn, and livingsu.com websites for searching the contact details and the address of this and many more shops.
It is nice to staying in Suzhou and specially in SIP area. If you need further more help please feel free to ask
Thanks and best regards 
Manish

hey girl

you know there is an feature called private msg.

you just exposed ur number....

that was easy...... even we don't ask ur number LOL

Hello guys,

Just to inform you that this is an old thread [2011]

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team