Looking for friends in Paris

Hello everyone!

I am Kate, Chinese nationality now living and work in Paris.
I am looking for to meet some new people in town, to share different cultures and experiences.

Send me a message if you would like to grab a coffee or visit around sometime.

Cheers!

Kate

I'm glad there are people like you!

I'm an indian who will be leaving to paris in January. I hope we can meet.

Of course!
Just send me a message when you arrive in Paris. :)

Kate

hey! have you heard of ' Paris school of business' and ' istituto marangoni' I'm planning to study in either of these colleges . your opinion?

Architha Raja wrote:

hey! have you heard of ' Paris school of business' and ' istituto marangoni' I'm planning to study in either of these colleges . your opinion?

:offtopic:

Your question is off topic, why don't you start a new thread instead of trying to hijack this one please.  :thanks:

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

helo
      i am Raza asad live in paris . am really like to chanise people . if you want friendshipe whith me contect on this numbar or my gmail . my gmail is ** and my numbar is *** . i am 24 year old thanks i am waiting your ansar !

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Raza asad wrote:

helo
      i am Raza asad live in paris . am really like to chanise people . if you want friendshipe whith me contect on this numbar or my gmail . my gmail is ******** and my numbar is *********** . i am 24 year old thanks i am waiting your ansar !

For your own safety, please do not post personal details on the open forum.

Hey Kate!
I'm also new here and would love to meet new people around.

Kira

Hi, it would be great pleasure to meet. *** Mikael

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Plz am interested in your offer, how do we meet,  I live in paris

Hello, where are you in Paris. Am from the South.
Inbox me.

Thanks, I live in Paris, let get acquitted, I cares to meet u.  From Andy