Expat Men meeting Vietnamese Women

Have some expat work associates who are interested in travelling to Vietnam. Their main objectives are to meet Vietnamese women with a view to forming a long-term relationship.

They tell me they have tried various dating agencies specializing in connecting with Vietnamese women but they have concerns about the services provided.

Their comments seem to be that it's all about the fees with very little actual support or guidance.

Perhaps some readers can help answer some questions that seem to go unanswered

1.    Do the dating agencies do any background checks on their clients, male and female?
2.    Are the women on the sites real or is it the same photos and details on many sites?
3.    Have there been any success stories that you know about?

I don't know anything about Vietnam Dating Sites but have told my friends that I would try to find out. They are expats from USA, UK and Canada and they don't want to be scammed.

Any information would be appreciated

I would imagine these dudes are inviting themselves to be ripped off. Deliberately going to a country in the hope of finding a wife is like advertising free money for any pro and rip off artist who come across their adverts.
Double that if the men hang around in bars.

That's not to say it isn't possible to find nice ladies on dating sites and in bars, but your chances of meeting scammers is high enough to worry about.

If they qualify as ESL teachers, they should do so and once here, actually try to work in the public schools, a job that many refuse to do.  All the schools that I taught at had attractive single teachers both young and middle aged.  Almost all spoke some English and of course the English teachers spoke well, and of course all were what you would call "good girls."  Of course they will not fly at you and a regular courtship will be in order.  If I had not been married already, I am pretty sure I would have found a spouse that way.  One of my assigned TA's was rather spectacular.  She kind of fell for a friend of mine but he ended up marrying a single parent of two teenagers that he met at a parent-teacher event.

Hi hi hi.....
Hey Blunders , are your mates comedians or just naive .

1.Background checks on the punters.  😆😆.   Yogi won't even think about answering that one.

2. Are these women for real. ?    Pretty good chance they are , at least Vietnam hasn't got the ladyboy scene up & running like Thailand has.

3. Success stories.     
Here's where it gets interesting.   How do you define success. ?

When you've got some bloated old fool that looks like Homer Simpson throwing his superannuation  fund at a pretty young thing he met “yesterday” he'll think he's got it made in the shade.     And that's a very common sight here.   

So the answer is YES.    The girl will find the acquaintance with the deluded old fool a very successful venture.

If they have concerns about the SE Asian dating sights being mainly interested in FEES and short on support & guidance.......suggest to them they contact their ex.wives for a brutal analysis of what they are getting into over here.   They may not want to hear it,  but Yogi reckons the answer they get will be “on the money”.😆

Tell those blokes to fill their pockets with cash and get their asses over here.   Beers cheap, women plentiful .....what can possibly go wrong for them.

Comedians no, Nieve yes

They seem to have the idea that Vietnam is more "real" than Thailand or the Phillipines.

I'll just have to stand back and let them discover Vietnam on their own. They are all adults who consider themselves to be worldly wise.

Trying to find out if there are any reputable dating agencies in Vietnam or some other means of them meeting their dream girl.

Middle aged men on a 7 day visit so they'll just have to make their own decisions.

Uh huh......
The boys are on a reconnaissance mission.   

7 days......OK,  are they in good “Nic”.   ?

I'm assuming if they've been sitting on their balls on a plane for 12 hours getting here they won't be as fast out of the blocks as they'd like to be.

Then you've got departure day.......so that leaves 5 days of active spouse hunting.   

It can be done..and Yogi has seen it done.   A bloke here met a girl in the first week, has since bought her a house ,a bike and a restaurant.    He's 72, sick as a dog , and she's 31 and could follow you into a revolving door & come out in front of you.

And guess what...he couldn't be happier.😆

He said it's either this way to the grave...or slowly rot in a retirement home.   He's not as silly as he seems ....is he. ?

Dude, instead of spending money on an agency (which is 99% scam), buy a ticket to Vietnam and man up talking to some girls. You will be surprised.

Walking down the street wearing 100$ bill Y-fronts would be more sucessfull and less dangerous.

Yogi007 wrote:

He said it's either this way to the grave...or slowly rot in a retirement home.   He's not as silly as he seems ....is he. ?

I'd do it.
Sooner go out with a bang than a series of slaps on the face from the nursing staff I'd been trying to grope and made disgusting suggestions to.

You can try TWOO a website not just for finding women but men too, there you can see the faces of the girls you want to see and can chat with them too. there are lots of ladies there to choose. and some are Decent too, who might be looking for a partner also.

THIGV has made a very good observation.  The "good" girls will not come at you.  Most will need some type of introduction by a trusted friend or family member or in this case, through acquaintances from work/school.  Kind of like Hinge dating app where you have to at least know someone.  The likelihood of meeting them at a bar or coffee shop is pretty very low.  Same goes for agencies or a broker.

Just like in the states or EU, you have to have your feet on the ground for a better chance of success.   If they had done their homework and lined up a few of the girls from dating sites, their 5 day recon mission would yield better results.  If they already know someone in VN to help them, even better.

Personally, my gf has plenty of her girlfriends dying to meet foreigners because they are fed up with Vietnamese men.  They are in their late twenties and early thirties, an age where their prospects of finding long-term partners are going downhill, what VN call "ế."

I'm back in the states right now but I can help out if needed.  Just PM me.

Yogi007 wrote:

Hi hi hi.....
2. Are these women for real. ?    Pretty good chance they are , at least Vietnam hasn't got the ladyboy scene up & running like Thailand has.

I hear you buddy. Finding out on wedding night would suck:

youtu.be/dz2ib4TjH0A

I actually had an old colleague who was married with and thought he had a daughter with a ladyboy for 15 years!! LOL. I s -u -not.

If only here for a time and truly looking for a LTR, than Vietnam Cupid is the best site.
You will still have to separate those who just want a "green card" from others, but it's doable.

Also, I agree, that Vietnam in general, is better than Thailand, Philippines or China.

I have used Vietnamcupid.com in the past.  Have used it on and off over several years.  Only once did I run into someone with a phony photo.  The women I have met are real.  Meet them on skype or viber and get to know them.  That said, there are no background checks and you need to be wary.  Nonetheless, you might give it a try, if you  meet someone, then next time over take time to get together. 
Ken

Have a friend who met a beautiful lady on VC. Had her over for a nice dinner he cooked for her. He got up to take a piss, she spiked his drink with a drug. He woke up the next day with an empty house. Not bright crook asshe was easily traced back to her VC profile. She got 15 years in the city she started the crime and 15 years in the city were she pulled it off. Love is good.
You do not have to wait to long with these gals for them to pop the question if you just relax and give them 5 minutesto speak. In no time you should no what amount required to acquire their devoted love.
  Jot down that figure it make a mental note. Then calculate how much the maid costca mint, the Gardner, And a cook you if you prefer. Add tontgat the monthly cost to clean the plumbing pipes. Subtract the latter from the former figure and that is the true yield on your love investment. The majority of the time you would be better off just picking up the strays and pay for the house staff.

The guy was crazy for inviting her to his house on a first date.

I wonder if this guy was an old sausage chasing something that was way out of his league.

Don't go to the pisser and leave an open drink, this has been posted numerous times.

I like that.....don't leave an open drink.

There's an old bloke here that hasn't got that problem .  He can sit at the table all day & night eating and drinking.   He's got a colostomy bag.😬

When you see this bloke squinting & grunting ,,you know what's happening😆

I know a guy who did a similar thing, went to the toilet , came back out and the girl was gone with his 2000 usd laptop. The girl had a history of doing this, so the cops found out after they set her up for a new meeting. In the end she paid the police off and went back to her old ways.