Looking for American Legal Advice

I am an American expat living in Vietnam. I am having legal issues with my Vietnamese spouse who is in the USA on a student visa. Can anyone recommend an online law service based in Washington state that I can use to investigate my problem?

I would suggest you Google attorney's in the city and state your talking about. Not hard to find one that way. I have done it many times, for may issues.

New topic