Swiss C-Permit for Highly-Skilled Employee

Dear All

I am looking forward to moving to Zurich/Geneva(have option to choose) through employment with a swiss company.

What provisions are there in the immigration for a fast-track C-Permit (permanent/settlement) for highly-skilled people in the high-tech field with advanced degrees?

Also, does the employer need to do this or do I do this by myself once I arrive in switzerland

Kindly let me know or provide direction.

Hello, congratulations for your new job.
As a European citizen you don't have to do anything, your employer will sort out the work permit.

Hi....

Can you guide me how to find out employer who can sponsor for me to get my work permit. I am Electrical Engineering field and my spouse in accountancy filed. Currently we are locating in Sri Lanka. We are planning to migrate EU country to settle down.
We don't have idea about how to get work visa.

thanking you

Hi dear sir .  How that Please?

Hi, what you have to do is apply for jobs through agencies or directly to an employer ones you been offered a job the permit is not a problem the employer will do it. But you need to apply for work in your field. Try jobs.ch good place to start or adeco suitzland. Good luck. Hope this is helpful

Sorry I think there is misunderstanding here. I thought this page is for the English living or thinking to live in Switzland. I assumed the person looking for work permit is British or European citizen.
For non EU best yo ask at the consulate or the embacy in the country of residency. Good luck