English Speaking Church in Ponce, Puerto Rico

Greetings and Good Cheer,
Our ship will be docked on December 24th in Ponce, Puerto Rico.

Does anyone know of an English speaking Christian church we can attend on Christmas Eve for services in Ponce, Puerto Rico?

I have searched the Internet without success. I have also Emailed every church I could find in Ponce, PR that has an Email address. None have responded. (Tried 3 times).

Warm regards to all,
Tony and Fida

Welcome to the Forum ZepolYnot :)

You might not have heard anything because communication is still patchy on the island.

This LINK will give you all the English speaker churches in Puerto Rico.

SimCityAT
Expat.com Expert Team

Thank you for the prompt response.
I already know of this link. There isn't a church in Ponce. 2 months ago I contacted the ones closest to Ponce and none responded. ... I made my Email contacts way before the hurricane hit.
Thanks anyway.
Tony

Well...you may just have to go to a service in Spanish.  Relax, it will be fine.

Spanish is my first language. Looking for an English service is not for me. It's for my French wife.
Thanks for the feedback.

Ponce has a beautiful cathedral, La Senora de Guadalupe, in the main Plaza Las Delicias. It is in Spanish and it is the same message as it was when it was in Latin. Who understood Latin?

Thank you

Here is the link for the cathedral in Ponce.  They might have a service, but if not, I'd still go there.  It's beautiful.  http://www.diocesisdeponce.org/director … dalupe.htm

Thank you.
Merry Christmas!