Permesso Di soggiorno <richiesta asilo>

I don't understand my status now as a refugee here in italy I got my 6 months permesso Di soggiorno but it was indicated that I am a refugee asylum seekers , the police immigration kept my passport as well , I wonder what will happen to my status after 6 months ., or when my permesso Di soggiorno will be renewed am I allowed to go home to my country of origin and can come back to italy? I'm very worried about my status what should I do? Any ideas can help me regarding my status? Thank you

Are you saying that you're NOT a refugee?  The police are the only ones that can clarify your status.  You need to ask them about your status and rights, though you should have signed some paperwork in order to gain a permesso, didn't you read it or ask any questions then?

My employer here in italy arranged my appointment and papers with the police then I got a 6 months permesso Di soggiorno but it was indicated as refugee., I did not ask to be a refugee because I don't have to, i don't know how will my status changed now if I want to go home to my country is it possible I cannot go home anymore because I am already refugee here in italy

If you are not a refugee, why didn't you correct them when you 1st got your "permesso Di soggiorno"?

Hi
I have got the 6 month stay in Italy and I want to travel to Paris through stay in Ireland so is it possible or not?

Adeel121 wrote:

Hi
I have got the 6 month stay in Italy and I want to travel to Paris through stay in Ireland so is it possible or not?

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

You are referring to the privilege of being able to travel and stay for up to 90-days, between countries that have signed up to the Schengen agreement on free travel.  Ireland has not signed the agreement, so no, you cannot travel to Ireland without first going through the appropriate visa process.  With regards to Paris, assuming you have a valid passport, you can travel to Paris and stay there for up to 90-days, you may not work while there.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

But my ticket is from Milan to London and then London to Paris from other airport in London after staying 16 hours

Adeel121 wrote:

But my ticket is from Milan to London and then London to Paris from other airport in London after staying 16 hours

You may need a transit visa for the UK; the details are on the UK Gov website; this link will take you there.

Hi
I got 6 months Italian Résidence Permit can I travel to Colombia on it or I need to get a visa?
Thanks