CID / security clearance for Abu Dhabi

Hi any 1 could you please tell me if you received approval for govt organization job after offer letter received, 3 weeks ago I received an offer letter from a Govt Organization and they Said  dont give resignation till your security clearance Approval could you pls share your experience if you received approval that and how many days its taken for the Security Clearance approval and what's was the rejection chances if you rejected please explain me here thanks
Nationality: Pakistani
Designation: Driver

Hi Did you get your clearance done?. I am waiting for my security clearance for job in Abu Dhabi for 4 months now

Yes alham du llilah i got it in 47 Days.

Hello Everyone,
Good day!
How long time it's been taking for CID clearance in the recent months? I am waiting from 2 months 22days. As per recruitment team it is still under process.I am really very worried.

Thank you.

If you given all of your information 100 % Correct so I think its not taking more than 2 months i have received it in just 47 days alham du llilah by the way you have to wait, sometimes company also want to delay it.

Hi , for me its now 6 months and as per HR it is still in process, I hope you get it soon

Hello,

Did you receive?

Thank you for the information.

Thank you for the reply.Let's hope for the positive update.I will remember you in my prayers.

Have you got security clearance

My company didn't took my old passport and Emirats Id I gave them only my new passport without any visa my company can still apply for cid clearance without old passport and Emirats id?

@NeoRaj how are please assist me how I can apply again  because they rejected  I want apply again  please need your help

@greanjeans18 hi please assist me my clearance rejected I don't  how I can apply for my self

@XTang hi how I can apply for my self for clearance because  I had rejected please assist

@Sk10486 what details need to be submitted? Do you need your birth certificate and details of your family (date of births, nationality?)