British Hairdressers

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any British hairdressers here in Bahrain. My wife used a local salon near our home which looked quite professional on the surface of things but they made a complete mess of her colour and she's desperate to get it fixed. She said she'd only feel comfortable visiting a British hairdresser now.

Any suggestions?

Does the hair dresser have to be British or can he or she be someone who handles western hair often?

Think they would probably have to be British.
She's a bit worried about it to be honest.

That's sad really. My American neighbors go to a local place here and they are happily blonde. And  one of the best colorists here is a UKRAINIAN woman and I don't think anyone does blonde better that Ukrainian or Russian women. Good luck with your search

Thanks, I'll defintiely run it past her and see what she thinks.

It might be difficult to find a British born/British citizen hairdresser, and I do not think it would guarantee a quality service (the quality of service depends on individual, not their citizenship/origin).
A friend of mine goes to Tony and Guy at the Bahrain Financial Harbour (level 2). She's happy with the service but the hairdressers are local (they speak Arabic and I did not ask for their passports).

Lol... I couldnt have said it better although I am not one to go to a hairdresser to get my hair styled... A bit silly to think that belonging to a certain nationality confers a 'right'

Sorry, dont mean to ruffle feathers but this thread was sort of asking for it

I know a South African hairdresser who is amazing. She only does hair at the weekends by appointment though. If anyone is interested you can DM me your number and I'll pass it on to her!

Don't know what the problem is many ads I've seen in Bahrain only looking for certain nationality's and this guy clearly gives reason for the request

Hi I would be interested to have your friends number. I see from your photo you have blonde hair...i have had issues with highlights here so would really like someone  western who has experience with highlights.

Thanks

:)

Hi sorry I'm new to this I don't know how to DM you. I am interested in making an appointment with your hairdresser friend. I have long blonde hair and need really good natural looking highlights. I have had bad highlights here in the blast with non westerners so I would prefer someone with experience and knowledge. Let me know how to give you my number. Thanks

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Self-promotion is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct