Looking for a tennis partner

Hello,

My name is Tatia and I moved to Istanbul couple months ago. I live in northern part of Uskudar, Asian side.

I am looking for an amateur tennis partner (I am not a good player, I just like to practice) to practice with me. There is a tennis court we can use for free in my apartment complex. If you don't have a tennis racket, I have an extra one you can use.

Hi BlackGlance,

Welcome to the forum  :)

Please drop an advert in the Sport partners in Istanbul section of the website so that interested members may contact you directly.

All the best,
Bhavna

hey pm to me for organise ;)

Hello
I can be your tennis partner, I have a racket
Me too I'm not a good player :):cool:

i hope you can find

Hey Tatia ,
i am tennis player too ,,
but here i cant find tennis courts ,send me message i am living to asian side.

hey, I'm up for it ^^ I can live on european side, but I can come 😊

Hi taita
I'm came to Istanbul recently
And I looking for someone to play tennis if are interested you can call me 🤚

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi. I'm also looking for tennis and squash partner.i will be moving to instanbul from 16 feb onwards. My what's app number ***. Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : for your own security, please do not share your private details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am interested as well,where exactly you live .we have court near our home that is located in Ozgurluk park asian side bagdat street

Due to pandemic restrictions all public courts are closed. Only places that maybe accessible are on private property. So we will have to wait till it changes. Keep in touch.

Hi Boxy,

I live on the European side too. Mediocre level player. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers