Glaucoma

Hi,  Will be moving to Phnom Penh May 2018 and luck has it have just been diagnosed with Glaucoma and was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the eye drops and( how much they cost) that I now need to take for the rest of my life. Latanoprost + Timotol, 0.05mg/ml +5mg/ml.  I do hope none of you have this but just happen to know if it is available .

Much appreciated.

Tom

Hello Tom.

That is indeed bad news.

I think you have the highest chance to find your medication at Pharmacie de la Gare, they have a large supply of meds.

I not you could try this eye clinic from a well-known ophthalmologist also working at the Khmer-Russian hospital. They probably have your meds and if not they can surely tell you where you can get it.

http://www.doseihaeyeclinic.com/

All the best.

Joe
Cambodia expat-advisor
Expat.com team

Hi Joe,
            Thank you very much for your helpful reply and sorry it took so long to reply to you, had problem with my login to expat. Hope you are well and life is good.

Kind regards

Tom

Tom Wallace wrote:

Hi Joe,
            Thank you very much for your helpful reply and sorry it took so long to reply to you, had problem with my login to expat. Hope you are well and life is good.

Kind regards

Tom

:thanks: