Finding a job in thailand bangkok

hi I'm 30 this year and I'm from Singapore. would anyone will be able to help me to source for a job in Bangkok. I'm currently in Bangkok and having a studying visa. I do know basic thai words. Thanks

Xavier Jim, you gotta help us out better.
What do you do? What's your trade? What training and experience do you have? What kind of job are you looking for?

You also don't seem to understand (like way too many others) Thailand protects it's own job market for Thai nationals and can not afford to have foreigners take any willy nilly job and deny any Thai a job.

hi Ruffian Dick
Currently I'm studying a in school in Thailand. I do have 10 years of experience in sales line. In my 10 years, I'm working for Heineken Singapore for 4 years and 6 months in Stamford tyres as Sales manager. Honestly I don't know what job can I look for in Thailand. Do you have any recommendation?

Xavier.lim wrote:

hi I'm 30 this year and I'm from Singapore. would anyone will be able to help me to source for a job in Bangkok. I'm currently in Bangkok and having a studying visa. I do know basic thai words. Thanks

If you're Sino-Singaporean, then getting a job in Bangkok, should be a walk in the park for you:cool:

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/wor … ailand.php
Under the Alien Employment Act, the following occupations are closed to foreigners and is reserved for Thai nationals only:
Umm...
It's a long list.

Ruffian Dick wrote:

http://www.thaiembassy.com/thailand/working-thailand.php
Under the Alien Employment Act, the following occupations are closed to foreigners and is reserved for Thai nationals only:
Umm...
It's a long list.

Post #5 reiterated ~ :cool:

Hi kurben

I don't understand what u mean by walk in?

Xavier.lim wrote:

Very few forum members, if any, will be able to help you find a job. My best advice to you would be to check the JOBS tab at the top of this page and try to google for jobs in Thailand, but don't expect any forum members to help find you a job. Good luck...

Kindly, Zeus

Xavier.lim wrote:

Hi kurben

I don't understand what u mean by walk in?

"Walk in the park" means "easy".