MVV rejected based on Financial reason.

MVV for my family is rejected as I shown bank statement of my spouse. IND objected that financial requirement should be met by me (sponser). Now shall I appeal against the decision? after transferring the required amount to my own account? suggestion please?

The IND is right in his descion so if you appeal you'll lost.
The sponsor, you, need to prove that you are able to financal your family. Not on the moment of applying but also afterwards.
It means you need a descent income and not depending on social welfare.

so means I should not appeal?

What are your grounds for appeal?  Do you now meet the standard they originally asked for?

I had all the financial means. the only reason of rejection was that I shown them in account of my spouse. Now I can transfer money to my own account. but whether IND will entertain?

Hey
It all depends. Are you in the Netherlands? You can talk to me. I went through the same with a rejection on Christmas eve.
Be strong

I suggest you contact IND, explain your mistake and ask if your appeal is likely to succeed; at the end of the day, it is them who will decide.

I have asked them. The Officer suggested to go for appeal and there are maximum chances of success. Please can you tell what is the cost if I submit an appeal for my Spouse n two kids? I can't find it on IND web.

I don't think an appeal costs anything (except your time and patience).

I see. Thnx