10+ years of experience looking for job - Operations Manager

Hi dear all,

Am from India, Looking for a job.having 10+ years overall work experience which includes 7+ years as an operations Manager.

Do you know anyone who can find me a job as a paying service ?.Am ready to pay them,like agents and etc.

Plz help me out.

I am looking for an assistant or an intern. How much are you willing to pay to work for me? Also what field is your operations experience in and when can you start? Also, do you speak fluent Malay or Mandarin?

Just a word of warning - it is not necessary to pay anyone to get a job in Malaysia. You are likely to attract a lot of problems by writing what you have as people will take advantage of you and offer their services to fit in exactly with your requirements. The end result might be expensive and completely fruitless. So just use the proper method which is through headhunters such as Robert Walters, etc.

Having experience in Construction field,Manpower supply and Hospitality.I can start the work from 10th of Dec.

Thanks for your advice.

Gravitas was right. You don't have to pay someone to get a job. If you have to pay individuals, then don't take it. There are some clients/companies that does not provide flight tickets and place to stay when you go there. That is something that you should consider to use your own money. Agency will charged the client that hires you. Same goes to some headhunters. We use all kind of portals to search for candidates. What we do, we look for them who shows interest and of course have the criterias that we are searching for. So, if someone asks you for your CV, they might have something good waiting for you. If they ask for your money, let them wait forever.

Thank..

Manpower supply is also the domain of local Malaysians because it works on commission so no work permit would be offered. Hospitality also similar that no work permit would be offered. There are a lot of local Indian Malaysians that are managers in the F&B sector. Construction - no - local domain.

In short, Malaysia is NOT like the middle east. 

There are Malalysians who can do the jobs, so immigration wont consider applications for a foreigner to get work permit. Right now ASEAN young professionals are making up any slack in manpower supply as part of political agreements.

Skills such as foreign languages and help desk experience are about the only route into positions in the service industry. IT is the main industry that hires outside labour.