South Africa or Denmark?

If you could choose would you rather live in South Africa or Denmark?  We're an SA family with the opportunity to live and work in Denmark and I'm trying to get perceptions from people who perhaps know both countries / cultures.

Thanks!

If you are moving as family & for long term, Denmark is the straight forward answer. Crime rates between two can't even be compared. Denmark is very safe.

Only downside is high tax rate & cost of living. But even that is balanced by tax returning to your pockets with likes of free healthcare, free education (if conditions satisfied) etc....

IMO, Denmark is the obvious choice

Denmark.

I am a mother of a young child and my family moved to Denmark (Copenhagen) at the beginning of October from SA.  While I'll freely admit that I'm still in the "honeymoon" phase of being here, I have no regrets whatsoever of leaving South Africa.  Yes, it's an expensive place to live and we're constantly converting costs to ZAR in our heads, but to walk the streets without feeling impending threat is worth every krone.  The people have been nothing but welcoming and the country itself is every bit as beautiful as South Africa in it's own way.  The opportunity to travel is unlike anything I've experienced ever before and while I miss my extended family I cant wait to get them here to visit as opposed to going back there.
If you get a the chance, then give it a go for at least a few years.  You always have the opportunity to go back, just preferably as a Danish citizen (with a passport that grants you visa free access to most countries).

Hello mam
My name is prem bahadur.i am 32 years old.i am from nepal.present day i am working in dubai at the Korean restaurant named kpop chicken as a Chef(head cook) even the kitchen incharge.it has been 4 years plus that I'm  serving for this company.before i have worked in Thailand and Qatar as Arabian cook so my experience in hotel sector is more than 10 years.so i think I'm capable and have confidence to face any challenges which may come at my work.i even have cleared the hygiene course level 3 from dubai municipality because of which i am able to maintain the hygiene safety through out the kitchen.cooking is passion rather than the work for me thats why in the future too i would like to work as a Chef with lots of responsibilites.infact I'm seeking a good job opportunity where i can show my cooking talent and grab the advantage of it not only for myself even for the company which I'm  going to work with.i hope that i have satisfied with my views regarding my work.i will keep carm and will be waiting forward for your valuable positive response.thank you
Regards
Prem bahadur bk.