Finding friends in Stuttgart

Hallo exapts,
My name is shiroh, female and currently living in the stuttgart area. I am 28 years, married, working as a Nurse and originally come from Kenya. I have been living in Germany for a while now and find it hard to make friends here, maybe someone had the same experience as me.

In my free time I like listening to music, I love dancing, going for walks, meeting up with people and having a good conversation and laugh. I am also trying to polish my English since it's been terrible coz of always speaking in German. Would be glad to meet some interesting people through this forum.

Regards,
Shiroh.

Hi, how are you, I was smiling seeing this from my neighbor from kenya I am leaving close to Augsburg and I would love meeting you. Send me an email here . ***

Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey, i also work in Stuttgart, i am in Stuttgart every week from monday till thursday. And then i go back to Frankfurt as my family/friends live there.

I also have the same experience like you. Thats why i joined expat.com to make new Friends in Stuttgart. 

Hope to hear you soon!

Regards

Hey,
Nice to hear from you.. Yeah im also looking for new friends to have a good time with.

Regards
Shiroh

HEy thankx for your reply. I dont know much about Stuttgart. Where do you work?

Hi Rani,

Thank you for being interested. I think there no problem in making friendship. I think you need to introduce yourself.
Let me hear you soon.

God Bless

I am 29 years old and live in Saudi Arabia I am a cooperative and tolerant man I love to help people as much as I can and make them smile I like to make good relationships based on smile, tolerance and honesty

Man of Yanbu wrote:

I am 29 years old and live in Saudi Arabia I am a cooperative and tolerant man I love to help people as much as I can and make them smile I like to make good relationships based on smile, tolerance and honesty

Thats very nice, but I am not sure that will help in finding friends in Stuttgart?