Transfer a call center to Cebu, need help!

Hi guys! I have no idea from where to start and hope your tips will help me.I will be responsible I am working for a tourist agency in Dubai with its own call center of 80 agents. Our boss want to ship or move or transfer the call center from Dubai to  Cebu.So i will be responsible for that project.. So i need help regarding everything.
1. In which area (free zone) should I register the company or I am not registering because  already exits in Dubai.. I am a bit confused with that..
What is the Law Legislative used for establishing a call center in Cebu for foreign investigators..
2. Half of our employees will be moved there and half we should hire there.
3.Since we have all the equipment for starting a call center is it more affordable to ship the old one or buy a new one.
What area is best and most affordable in Cebu to rent a office space and how much it costs per m2.
... Whatever advises come on your mind feel free to let me know.
Thanks in advance it means a lot to me!!

Probably better to be asking call center people instead of expats.

Good evening, let me ask you this? why Cebu? Very hot and humid there, I live in Canada, and travel to the Philippines to Bacolod City, which is only half an hour away by plane from Cebu. I have worked in
Cebu, its ok. I grew up in Bacolod City, and travel to the US and Canada due to business. If you want a place that is a good fit for your company, I can set you up with information, local contacts, in the
'city of smiles'.Bacolod is the best city to Live in the Philippines. The weather there is cooler, surrounded by farm land, and the it has a good reputation as having the lowest crime rate compared to some of the major cities, (manila, Cebu,davao..etc) the food is cheap, living costs are reasonable,
and you can google it. We also have lots of  locations for your to look into.  if you need a heads up, let me know.
hope we connect.
Regards,
a friend

Good evening, let me ask you this? why Cebu? Very hot and humid there, I live in Canada, and travel to the Philippines to Bacolod City, which is only half an hour away by plane from Cebu. I have worked in
Cebu, its ok. I grew up in Bacolod City, and travel to the US and Canada due to business. If you want a place that is a good fit for your company, I can set you up with information, local contacts, in the
'city of smiles'.Bacolod is the best city to Live in the Philippines. The weather there is cooler, surrounded by farm land, and the it has a good reputation as having the lowest crime rate compared to some of the major cities, (manila, Cebu,davao..etc) the food is cheap, living costs are reasonable,
and you can google it. We also have lots of  locations for your to look into.  if you need a heads up, let me know.
hope we connect.
Regards,
a friend

hi,

i dont work in cebu by some of companies have branches in cebu, most of the companies, especially bpo companies are in cebu it park and the mactan newtown business center.

that's all i can help. :D

Hi... jofa this is Amit raj from India.
I have read you message. I don't know what is criteria over there. But I am interested to work with your company in call centre at least 2 years ... I know English,french , and hindi language by the way I am graduating in hotel management.
I will wait for your reply
Thank you in advance.

MikeVillanueva

Bacolod is a pretty quaint community and it is your favorite community because you grew up in that town.   A place like Bacolod might lack the communication infrastructure for a call center and may not have a large English speaking labor pool to draw on as well.   Cebu might be more well suited for this type of venture..

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I live in Cebu and have quite a lot of knowledge regarding call centers, areas and prices/paperworks.
Feel free to PM me, maybe I can help.

Hi Jofa,

Have you already setup a call center in Cebu? I'm Chris and i'm starting my own call center here in Manila Philippines.

Drop me an email maybe we can forge a partnership -> ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

My wife s a expat working in Kuwait she is native Philippines speaks several languages. She will soon be moving back to the Philippines and has worked in the field of customer services for over 20 yrs. She also has taken computer courses can you help her become a customer service rep. in the philipines