Job seeker HCMC - sales or management position ASAP

My name is Loic Antoine, I am a 25 years old  french student, just graduated from my Master II Management/International  Trade. Proactive and dynamic young professional , I am highly motivated to start  and build a career in Vietnam by integrating an international company and improve myself.
I am also fluent in english, very open-minded  and able to be a part of a team.

Hi Loic,

Welcome to Expat.com

Feel free to create a detailled resume under the Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website.

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

Although some are undoubtedly successful in thier searching, I am amazed by how many people think they should be entitled to white collar employment in Vietnam in fields of management and sales.  Frankly, it has a slightly colonialistic undertone.  Do you think that a Vietnamese recent college graduate who spoke no French should expect employment in France?  Ironically, it is your fluency in English that may give you a chance to find what you want in Vietnam.

Your pitch sounds impressive but it doesn't mean much on this forum or in Vietnam. Most recruiters don't come in here looking for candidates. You should post your resume on vietnamworks to gain a better visibility. Good luck.

lolo66000 wrote:

I am a 25 years old  french student, just graduated from my Master II Management/International  Trade. I am highly motivated to start  and build a career in Vietnam by integrating an international company and improve myself.

What is "intergrating an international company"?  I looked it up and if I understand correctly, it means merging a smaller (or foreign) company to an existing and established company.  If that's what it is, why would any company hire a new graduate who is without experience to handle such sensitive operation?

Just curious.