Want to move peru london

Hello
guys, good morning, how are you??
i want to move london, how i will got work permit for worker or any link to found a good job???
please guys if you know please let me know the way..will be waiting for your response...

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

At the top of this page is a link to our Handy Tools section; if you select that, you'll get access to our Expat Guides, these contain information that may be useful to you in planning your journey.

To answer your direct question.  As a non-EU citizen, unless you have a profession/skill that appears on the shortage list, you will not be able to get a visa to come and live/work in the UK.

You can access the current list from this link.  If you do qualify, you then need to find a job from a company that will sponsor your application.

Once you've read the guides, if you have any further specific questions, please come back to us.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Thank you..i will check this

Gourab2018 wrote:

Hello
guys, good morning, how are you??
i want to move london, how i will got work permit for worker or any link to found a good job???
please guys if you know please let me know the way..will be waiting for your response...

I noticed you have asked the same question a number of times, please just ask it once. You now have the answer. So I wish you all the best.  Good luck :):cheers: