American/British/Canadian Muslim women in Kuala Lumpur?

Assalamualaikum, I am originally from Toronto, Canada. Looking to network with other Muslim women with children in the KL area. Please let me know if you are one as well. Thank you :)

Wassalam Mariam
Im Dr zarina from Singapore...
Nice to know u...

Salam, nice to meet you here
Best Ragards
Its me Jameelah

Hi!
I'm an British Muslim woman from the uk. I'm living here with my husband and daughter. Where abouts are you from in KL? I live in PJ:)

Assalam Maryam
Am Natasha from Putrajaya
Please to meet you here :)

Salaam Sisters

I pray you are all well inshallah,

I am currently looking to move to KL.

I will be moving with my family which includes my wife and children.

We are a young couple and are looking to meet people from the UK/America/Canada that have settled in KL. this is so we can get a vibe, communicate and create a dynamic lifestyle which isn't just revolving around work.

If there are any British Muslims who are in KL that could reach out that would be appreciated. (Asking for Muslims is purely due to raising kids in the right areas and in an Islamic schooling system).

I worry that my wife may find it hard to adjust without a social local network of like-minded sisters. Would be nice if we could have a little community that could assist us in getting around before we take the leap of faith.

If there are any young peeps out there, who could reach out, that would be awesome.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread and post.

Salaam and Duas