Rental

Hello we will be making our way down to Dominican for the month of March 2018....this is the begining of our transformation of moving there over the next 2 yrs. We are looking to do a couple rentals in different parts to see where we want to plant our feet.
Does anyone have a good agency they use or should we airbnb it. We don't have kids so we are very flexible with our ĺiving quarters. Clean rooms with Electricity and water is only real demand.
Can't wait to get there!

welcome to the forums!  There really is no one agency to get this done, much depends on the areas you want to test out.  Where are they?  Then we can make some suggestions!

In March you will also want to consider  air conditioning as one of your requests, its getting hot by that time and the humidity will be rising too.

Oh my..yes locations would help....somewhere between Sosua and Cabarete. We were in Sosua in   June this year and yes it was hot. So air would be good for the ginger husband. Me I love the heat.
Any info would help

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop your advert under the Housing section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Bob will be along with rental ideas for you!

Welcome.
There are lots of condos and villas to rent in the Sosua CAbaerte area.  What are you basic requirements and your budget.
I will give you some recs when I know this. 
We are living full time for the last 11+ years in the Sosua/Cabarete area

Bob K

Hello Bob
Thanks for the help!
We would need 1 room with kitchen, bathroom water, electricity, air conditioning and internet.
$500 to $700 for the month would be our budget.
The cold is coming here this week so we are looking forward to getting this journey started!

Cheers Janet and Jonathan

I tried to answer but Christopher deleted my post?????????????????????????????/

They thought you were promoting your own unit for rent honey. If you are, put it in the classified first.  Or private message the offer.

Janet here are  few to get you started.  You also may want to look at Trip Advisor for Puerto Plata or Sosua or Cabartete area under the tab vacation rentals.  A lot of folks with rentals list here.  Also look at VRBO (vacation rentals by owner).  But here are a few to get you started
Cabarete:
Ocean Dream (studio units)
Royal REsidence
Kite beach hotel/condo

Sosua
Hispaniola beach and villa http://www.hispaniolarealestate.com/
Casa Linda villas http://casalindacity.com/site/
Infinity blu
Condo Mary Rose

Some of these are higher end but do have smaller units that will fit your budget.

These should get you started. Again Trip Advisor may be your best bet for finding multiple units.

Hope this helps

Bob K

Janet I just had another thought now that I am fully awake and full of wonderful Dominican coffee (Induban).
I assume you are on FB.  If so look at the threads
Everything Cabarete
Everything  Sosua
Everything Puerto Plata

Folks are always listing rental units on these threads.

Bob K

Thanks Bob
This will get us started

Janet and Jonathan

Good luck.  If you need more info on a particular place let me know

Bob K