Car lease

Hi ,
I would like to know the procedure if my leasing company have filed a case against me in ministry of judicial and put a ban on my travel and my services have been blocked.
What is the procedure to finsh the travel ban?
Should i pay the rest of the amount to the company directly or should i goto ministry of jusicial?

New topic