American working in romania

looking for some help in the labor market, prefer piatra, neamt

Hello, welcome to the site, perhaps you could properly introduce yourself?  As for your posting, it's not nearly enough information for anyone to help you.

Do you have a work permit?
Do you speak Romanian fluently?
What domain are you experienced or qualified in?
What steps have you taken already to find a job?

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

To clarify, I have only visited, my wife currently lives there.  We were married in Bicaz  this year February 9, 2017. I have 28 years in the hospitality industry, last 18 years as a executive chef, 5 years in management(corporate), 3 years line cook. I expect I will get a work permit, right to work fairly quickly as my wife have a house contract to welcome me.  I dont know romanian language at this time, only english and some Italian, of course I plan to learn the romanian language.

Send your wife out to try to job hunt for you with your resume and copies of any awards or certificates or commendations you have ever received, including high school and college diplomas. Romanians are absolutely nuts for diplomas, awards, etc. Have your former employers whip some up for you. Years of Service, Employee of the Month... Personal, as well as professional. Volunteer of the of the Month, etc.   They expect to see them.