Degree certificate attestation from saudi embassy,india

Dear experts,

I'm here to invite your valuable opinions regarding saudi embassy certificate attestation process.
I've got a job offer from saudi employer,they requested me to do my degree certificate attestation from embassy in india.
While I initiated the attestation process through an authorized agency,I've got another better invitation  from an employer from another GCC country .Because of the large time  consuming from saudi embassy attestation process ,now I decided to join the second offer.
But I'm worried because the attestation process is going on ,if this would create any issue over stamping to the second GCC country embassy?
Also ,is there any problem create if I try to join any other saudi job visa in future because of attestation done by documents of different employer.
If any one could clarify my queries it would be grateful.
Thanks in advance.

FYI,

The employer's documents that are being used to attest a certificate will not affect your career life in any of the GCC. You don't have to worry about this.

Thank you for your words,so there is no issue to continue certificate attestation process in Saudi Embassy while I am processing visa for another GCC country and submit the attested certificate for any other saudi employer visa in future.

alex.samkrl wrote:

Thank you for your words,so there is no issue to continue certificate attestation process in Saudi Embassy while I am processing visa for another GCC country and submit the attested certificate for any other saudi employer visa in future.

> I am processing visa for another GCC country
  Didn't employer ask you to attest certificate for that country?

Yes, rest everything sounds "good-to-go" for me.As you already know, the Saudi attestation process would take a long time to accomplish but what if new non-Saudi employer ask you to submit and/or attest your certificates? have a call with them regarding this.

Once the certificate gets attested it looks like below(Source: google), Sign of the employer information will not be there on the certificate.That means you can submit the attested certificate to any Saudi employer in the future

http://saudiembassyattestation.com/images/Saudi_attestation.jpg

i am from india ( chennai), recently i got offer from saudi (by my friend). and he told me get a attestation from saudi embassy. now i got HRD +MEA ,  and submitted my certificates to embassy .
i need to know how many days taken for this process.  i have the registration confirmation mail with reg number from saudi embassy in india on 21st november 2018.
can you please tell me how many days taken for the university reverification.

(university _ ANN UNIVERSITY CHENNAI)

Hi sijo,

Just now I have started my HRD please let me know once you get the attested certificates.

Abdulsalif wrote:

Hi sijo,

Just now I have started my HRD please let me know once you get the attested certificates.

Do you get the original degree certificate or photocopy of the original degree certificate attested?

Hi sijo ,

I have given my original degree certificate to the agent.

Hello,  is offer letter must for saudi embassy attestation. Is it possible without offer letter, do offer letter needs visa number on that, in my case i want to go for visiting and search job there, plz help